- Gout is actually a type of arthritis which is caused by deposits of uric acid in the joints, tendons and kidneys where they can cause a lot of inflammation and damage. Dietary factors such as alcohol, high purine containing foods (e.g. meats, organ meats, shellfish and yeast), fats and refined carbohydrates can contribute to gout.
- Orange Naturals Gout Homeopathic remedy provides relief of gout symptoms including pain and swelling. It relieves burning joint pains.
- Apis mellifica 3CH, Berberis vulgaris 3X, Colchicum autumnale 3CH, Guaiacum 1X, Phytolacca decandra 6CH, Plumbum metallicum 3CH, Rhus toxicodendron 3CH, Taraxacum officinale 1X.
- Non-medicinal ingredients: 25% grain alcohol, purified water, lactose (trace amount).
- Adult: for general dosing, take 1ml, 3 times per day under the tongue or in a little water.
- For acute symptoms, take 1ml every 30-60 minutes (up to 12 times per day).
- When symptoms improve, resume general dosing. Shake well before each use. Store in a cool, dry place, away from light and electronics.